Respicite provides software services to businesses including custom application development, business products customized to user needs, business support tools as well as skilled IT resources. In addition, our in-house EduTech platform provides tools education and career management tools & ecosystem. Our EduTech Platform understands your need for guidance while making important decisions. We also realize the need of hand-holding for self-improvement. Accordingly , it provides a portfolio of life and career solutions.
We offer automated assessments, expert counselling, mentoring and an ecosystem of other services. Domains include parenting, career exploration (school students), career builders (college students) and career mentoring (professionals).
1. In order to access certain features of RESPICITE LLP website and portals, you may be required to provide information about yourself (such as contact details) as part of the registration process, including to obtain an RESPICITE LLP account to access certain sections of the website and portals, or as part of your continued use of such website or portals. You agree that any registration information you give to RESPICITE LLP will always be accurate, correct, and up to date.
2. You agree to use RESPICITE LLP website and portals only for purposes that are permitted by (a) this Terms and Conditions of Use Policy, and (b) any applicable law, regulation, or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
3. You agree not to access (or attempt to access) RESPICITE LLP website or portals by any means other than through the interface that is provided by RESPICITE LLP. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any part of RESPICITE LLP website or portals through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out.
4. You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts RESPICITE LLP website or portals (or the servers and networks which are connected to such website or portals)
5. You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, modify, sell, trade, or resell RESPICITE LLP website or portals, or any portion, feature, or content thereof, for any purpose.
6. You agree that you are solely responsible for (and that RESPICITE LLP has no responsibility to you or to any third-party for) any breach of your obligations under the Terms and Conditions of Use Policy and for the consequences (including any loss or damage which RESPICITE LLP may suffer) of any such breach.
7. You must be a human. RESPICITE LLP accounts registered by ?bots? or other automated methods are not permitted. 8. We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, your access to RESPICITE LLP website or portals, or your RESPICITE LLP account with or without notice.
The data and information contained on the respicite.com service, the software used to operate it and the trade marks, logos and other intellectual property used in connection with it are the property of respicite.com. No license of any such intellectual property rights is granted to you as a result of your use of the respicite.com service. All the information on the website www.respicite.com like careers data, assessment tests, assessment reports etc are proprietary of respicite.com. and hence any infringement of copyright would be liable for civil action.
2. Information Collection and Use We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
4. Use of Data RESPICITE LLP uses the collected data for various purposes: ? To provide and maintain our Service ? To notify you about changes to our Service ? To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so ? To provide customer support ? To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service ? To monitor the usage of our Service ? To detect, prevent and address technical issues ? To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about . RESPICITE LLP may process your Personal Data because: ? We need to perform a contract with you ? You have given us permission to do so ? The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights ? To comply with the law
8. Security of Data The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data, we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights: The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you. The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete. The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data. The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine readable and commonly used format. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
9. Service Providers We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We at RESPICITE LLP, thrive with customer satisfaction. We value the customer and his trust upon us. And that’s why our every product is designed and developed according to customer’s choice, likes and dislikes. Therefore, the return and cancellation of our customized software is not possible and thus there will not be any refund of any of our products or services.
|S.No.||Name of Product||MRP|
|1||ECP (Entrepreneurship Capability Program)||INR 6000/-|
|2||UCE (Universal Career Explorer)||INR 4000/-|
|3||QCE (Quick Career Explorer)||INR 3000/-|
|4||CAT (Career Aptness Test)||INR 1500/-|
|5||PPE (Positive Parenting Explorer)||INR 4000/-|
|6||SDP-1 (Skill Development Program Level 1)||INR 2000/-|
|7||SDP-1 (Skill Development Program Level 2)||INR 2000/-|
|8||SDP-1 (Skill Development Program Level 3)||INR 2000/-|
|9||JRAP (Job Readiness Assessment Program)||INR 4000/-|
|10||WLA (Workplace Leadership Assessment)||INR 3000/-|
|11||WLS (Work-life Satisfaction)||INR 3000/-|
|12||WPA (Workplace Performance Ability)||INR 3000/-|
|13||CMS (Career Mentor Solution)||INR 7500/-|